View Single Post
Old October 11 2013, 09:29 PM   #662
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Ok Trekkers, Don't Forget To Sign Up For Mandatory Obamacare Oct 1

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
MacLeod wrote: View Post
Must be nice to be able to do that, As I work shifts I invariable find myself waking up at the same time each day. Even If I'm not on to the afternoon.
To be fair, I don't get home from work until 4 in the morning, and by the time I wind down and get to bed it's usually 5 or 6am.

So 2am really isn't that late, but I still feel guilty as hell for doing it. I usually reserve it for Fridays.
Well to be fairmany years ago, When I sued to work Afternoons, I would sleep until 10:00 or so. But then again I wouldn't be gogin t bed until 01:00-02:00. Your body adjusts t it. Shame it's not like that when you do various shifts.

And I have done some graveyard shifts (as I would call them when you are working overnight). But not that many, a few weeks worth when I was overseeing a refit overnight. And giving some training in 24hour stores.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.