View Single Post
Old October 11 2013, 08:18 PM   #645
P0sitr0nic
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to P0sitr0nic
Re: Ok Trekkers, Don't Forget To Sign Up For Mandatory Obamacare Oct 1

I got signed up. My annual payment for my full insurance now is 0.00 dollars a year.

After 20 years of being denied for pre existing conditions, I will have coverage.

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
What exactly is the point of survival if you're not going to do anything with it?
What is there to do with it? I just want to read, watch tV, play video games, etc. I can do that now. Whenever I'm forced to get a job, that stuff that I currently live for becomes something I'd barely ever be able to do. So, getting a job, and survivng, means living less, but the alternative is being dead, and being a normal person I personally like being alive.
The Doctor on Doctor who once said "Be the best of humanity you possibly can be."

You are failing.

You think we all dont want to just laze around and do jack? Id love to, but thats not how the world works, unless you have someone to sponge off of. We work to feed ourselves and our habits.