View Single Post
Old October 11 2013, 07:45 PM   #632
J.T.B.
Commodore

Re: Ok Trekkers, Don't Forget To Sign Up For Mandatory Obamacare Oct 1

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
My dad doesn't deserve to get insulted by some random guy on the internet for no other reason than the person doesn't like me or thinks my dad shouldn't put up with me.
That's true. He probably doesn't deserve a son who's too lazy to work, either. There are some people who would see their parents in that kind of situation and actually try to help, most obviously by getting a job.

Besides, all I need to know is that the government is charging me for being alive.
And yet you apparently have no problem "charging" your parents and taxpayers for you being alive.

I don't need obamacare, I don't want it, and its still going to only cause me problems.
No one needs health insurance, until they need it. I'm pretty healthy and I never thought that a pane of glass would break on me and my fingers would need $10,000 worth of micro-surgery. Then one day it happened.

I'm not too bothered by that. I'm sure that, regardless of my lack of resume, I'll someday be able to get some kind of job, and since its all minimum wage one job is basically the same as any other.
It may not be as easy as you think. Employers will wonder why this guy hasn't worked all these years, but probably won't want to find out. You will not be able to demonstrate that you have developed habits of responsibility, dependability, punctuality and so on.