View Single Post
Old October 11 2013, 06:17 PM   #71
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: JJ Abrams apologizes for lens flare

AUbricklogic wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
geneo wrote: View Post
I think "camera walk alongs" was really big in The West Wing.

If you are wrong about something, do the manly thing (if you are a male) and apologize. Since he admitted he had a problem with lens flares then he needs to avoid them next time, don't keep making the same mistake.
So, like STiD then, which didn't have the annoying, blinding Lens Flares that ST'09, they were very much subdued in STiD compared to ST'09
Actually it contained a huge amount of lens flares as well and was made fun of for doing so a second time after it was already kind of a big thing people remembered about '09.
Yea, I know there were Lens flares in STiD, but (for me at least) they weren't as blinding and obnoxious. The only ones that bothered me in ST'09 were on the stark white bridge, where I couldn't see what was going on or really even appreciate what the bridge looked like (I had no problem with the lens flares against darker backgrounds). In STiD, there weren't any like that, and I didn't notice them without looking for them, they were more subdued or something, not blinding

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is online now   Reply With Quote