View Single Post
Old October 10 2013, 06:04 PM   #25
F. King Daniel
Admiral

Re: Homosexuals and Deltans

Robert Comsol wrote: View Post
Which reminds me to ask a question after having watched STID: At first, it didn't occur to me that this captain could have been Deltan.

After seeing his female and equally bald-headed counterpart in STID and other "baldies" (no offense) I'm starting to wonder how many Deltans are involved in nuTrek or not.

Bob
According to background info from now-defunct promotional websites, Captain Robau of the USS Kelvin was a human, born in Cuba and raised in the Middle-East.

The bald guy on the bridge in ID is Science Officer 0718, according to actor Joseph Gatt he's a human cyborg linked directly to the Enterprise computer.

The bald woman who takes over navigation from Chekov is named Darwin, but nothing else is known bout her.

I think the only other time we've seen someone definitely intended to be Deltan was the guy with the awful conehead skullcap on the Excelsior in STIII, who is identified as such in the script.