Kevin Nealon: Whelmed, But Not Overly - Netflix Instant
Grave Encounters - Netflix Instant
Grave Encounters 2 - Netflix Instant
Steven Wright: When the Leaves Blow Away - Netflix Instant
Brother Bear 2 - Netflix Instant
Gravity 3D - theater
24: Redemption - Netflix Instant
Small Soldiers - Netflix Instant

Been watchin' a lot of Burn Notice this weekend, so yeah, only two movies this weekend.

Seein' that The Fall of Sam Axe, the made for tv movie set between the fourth & fifth seasons of Burn Notice reminded me that 24 had a made for tv movie, too.

So, I found that, and watched it. It was alright, even though I haven't seen the sixth or seventh seasons of 24. And the movie is a setup for the seventh season of the series.

Still, Keifer Sutherland as Jack Bauer is almost always awesome, in small doses. Found out with the DVD series that the character isn't fun to watch in marathon sessions.

Followed that with Small Soldiers...that was a dumb movie. Toys that come to life and fight a war in suburbia...with Phil Hartman, Kirsten Dunst, Robert Picardo, David Cross, Jay Mohr & Denis Leary...

Frank Langella is the voice of the "monster" leader while Tommy Lee Jones is the voice for the commando leader. And even though his dialogue is just a bunch of random military inspirational phrases, he was still the best part of the movie.

And now I'm back to watchin' Burn Notice...