View Single Post
Old October 5 2013, 06:13 PM   #338
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: Do fans want the prime timeline back? Part 2: Poll edition.

"Listen, kiddo, Jim Kirk was many things, but he was never a Boy Scout!" - Carol Marcus, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

"I reprogrammed the simulation so it was possible to rescue the ship." - Admiral James T. Kirk, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

"The word ...is no. I am therefore going anyway." - Admiral James T. Kirk, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

"As you wish. ...The charges and specifications are. Conspiracy. Assault on Federation Officers. Theft of Federation Property, namely the Starship Enterprise. Sabotage of the U.S.S. Excelsior, Wilful destruction of Federation Property, specifically the aforementioned U.S.S. Enterprise. And finally, disobeying direct orders of the Starfleet Commander. ...Admiral Kirk, how do you plead?" - Federation President, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

"If you continue to complain, from deeper in your canon, there are things even more unpleasant". - Me, with special assist from The Cage