Evil Dead 2: Dead Before Dawn - Netflix Instant
Escape from Planet Earth - Netflix Instant
Kevin Nealon: Whelmed, But Not Overly - Netflix Instant
Grave Encounters - Netflix Instant
Grave Encounters 2 - Netflix Instant
Steven Wright: When the Leaves Blow Away - Netflix Instant
Brother Bear 2 - Netflix Instant
Gravity 3D - theater

How to Marry a Millionaire was a cute movie about three women who plot to hook up with a rich husband, but wind up marryin' for love, instead.

Watched Spike Lee's first major film the other night. I thought it was pretty good, if a bit random. I liked seein' the source for Sal's Pizza seen in Inside Man and Red Hook Summer, too.

Finally saw ED2! That's three out of four films in the franchise I've seen, all that's left is Army of Darkness!

EFPE was a cute kids' movie, remindin' me a bit of Planet 51 from a few years ago. Havin' William Shatner voice the "Earth First" type general was a nice bit of irony. And I spotted the name "Odo" among the alien signatures, too.

The Kevin Nealon stand up was a bit better than his first one.

Watched the two GE horror films. Both are "found footage" movies. The first is about a reality show film crew findin' real terror in an old asylum. The second is about a fan of the first film goin' to the same asylum and findin' out that it wasn't just a movie. Both are bad movies, the second worse than the first. The elevator trick was bad enough, but it really goes off the rails when the ghosts start carryin' cameras around to film what's goin' on.

The Steven Wright stand up was okay. The first half was him on stage, the second half a self-aware Civil War story, with an old home video of one of his performances in Boston. I liked the stage show, not so much the Civil War thing.

Watched BB2 just 'cause its on Netflix and I watched the first last month with my brother's kids. Also, because its Rick Moranis's last screen credit, unless he comes out of retirement. The first was about family love & sacrifice, this was about romantic love.

Also, it should be noted that I watched 353 "new to me" movies in 2012. Brother Bear 2 was the 354 "new to me" movie this year.

And I went out to Nacogdoches's Carmike Six to see Gravity in 3D last night. Freakin' awesome movie! I wish seein' it on an IMAX-type screen was an option, but the closest one is in Louisiana.

Back to watchin' Burn Notice's fourth season via Netflix Instant right now...and there are still some movies playin' a the theater I wanna see, like Don Jon & The Family, Prisoners, Riddick & Runner Runner.