View Single Post
Old October 4 2013, 06:34 AM   #511
od0_ital
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to od0_ital
Re: Movies Seen In 2013

Scaredface wrote: View Post
158. People Like Us (✩✩✩) - Download - A contrived plot but Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks were pretty good in their roles.
It was good to see Michelle Pfieffer in a movie again, too.

Totally worth watchin' for Pine & Banks, though.

159. Scarface (✩✩✩) - Download - I wanted to wait until after Breaking Bad was over to see this. It wasn't worth the hype but Al Pacino was pretty good.
Saw it for the first time just a few months ago. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, its hyped up all to hell, but still worth watchin'.

160. What to Expect When You're Expecting (✩✩) - Download - Stupid ensemble movie about pregant characters expecting children. If you want kids, you won't after seeing this. Or maybe you'll just forget about this bad movie and want them anyway. Chris Rock and Anna Kendrick stood out but that's about it.
I thought Chris Rock was just performin' his stand up in the movie. Anna Kendrick was alright, but Elizabeth Banks was better, especially her rant towards the end.

Also, the digital posters we used at the Alamo Drafthouse I worked at when the movie came out showed a pregnant Anna Kendrick, and that's just messed up once ya see the movie.

162. Gravity (✩✩✩✩) - Theatre - Visually stunning and Sandra Bullock really delivered. My poin by point review is here.
Hopin' to see it this weekend!