View Single Post
Old October 4 2013, 01:04 AM   #15
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Getting Back Into Doctor Who

You can get a flavour of what certainly 3 (maybe 4) out of the first 5 Docotrs wer elike by wathcing the 20th Anniversary speical "The Five Doctors". The Fourth Docotr Tom Baker decided against appearing it (he had left the show around a year or so earlier) He did appear breifly using footgae from the episode that was never completed due to industrial action "Shada". And the First Docotr was potrayed by a different actor due the orignal actor having passed away.

If I made any errors I'm sure those who knowledge of Dr. Who is greater than mine will correct me.

But I know t was some years agoi and it was during Tennant's run as the Tenth Doctor the Doctor Who Mag ran a poll of top episode and the top episode was "The Caves of Androzani" Starrting Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor, with Tom Baker's "Genesis of the Daleks" coming in second. I think the top ranked episode from the current era was "Blink"
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is online now   Reply With Quote