View Single Post
Old October 2 2013, 09:29 PM   #30
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Boardwalk Empire - Season 4 Discussion Thread

I, too, feared for Eddie the moment he deviated from Nucky's instructions. I was worried he would die, but being taken in by Hoover's goons is almost just as bad.

I was quite surprised by Rothstein's behavior in this episode because it was a side of him we haven't seen, but I like the twist of Nucky deciding to dump Rothstein's ass and immediately making a deal with Meyer instead.

I loved the adventures of Van Alden and the Capone Brothers. If they ever want to do a spin-off, this is what they should focus on. Or Richard Takes on the World. Either one. Speaking of which, no Richard this week but I guess he's still on the road.

Also, still no Margaret. Huh.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote