View Single Post
Old October 2 2013, 03:29 PM   #11
thestrangequark
Vice Admiral

Re: Halloween Costume Thread!

Emher wrote: View Post
I have been thinking for a while that I should revive my Zoidberg cosplay. Halloween is as good an opportunity as anytime. Here be pics!

This costume is amazing.

I have no idea what to be this year. I was thinking of maybe Daria, because I've been wanting combat boots and I could probably use all aspects of the costume in regular dress anyway (except the fake glasses and wig I'd need), so it would be practical. It's hard to find the right green jacket, though. I'd make one, but the roommate with the sewing machine moved out.

I was also thinking of Velma from Scooby Doo, because Scooby Doo is awesome and I could totally pull off Velma.

I really like cross-dressing, though. Maybe one of the superhero costumes with all the muscles? It'd be hard to get one in my size, though...maybe if I got a little boy's one...I bet I'd fit in something made for a chubby 12 year old boy.

Harry Potter could be fun, I even have a green sweater with an H (for Hannah) on it, which would take things in a different direction from the school uniform Harry Potters.

Update: Found a pair of oversized round glasses for 5 bucks, so it looks like it'll be between Harry Potter and Daria.

View my art!

Last edited by thestrangequark; October 2 2013 at 03:45 PM.
thestrangequark is offline   Reply With Quote