View Single Post
Old September 30 2013, 08:50 PM   #76
Shilliam Watner
Commander

Re: Ok Trekkers, Don't Forget To Sign Up For Mandatory Obamacare Oct 1

Kestrel wrote: View Post
Shilliam Watner wrote: View Post
Not true at all that I am confused. I am privy to a lot of things pertaining to this. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office has done a 22 month investigation that found the birth certificate put on the White House website back on April 27, 2011 to be a 100% forgery. That evidence was backed by a independent court recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document expert named Reed Hayes from Hawaii. He has decades of experience with impeccable credentials. His report was over 40 pages of all things wrong with Obama's birth document and was submitted to Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo. Here is the evidence in an affidavit by Mike Zullo. It is a stunning complication of evidence and it has been turned over to Congressman Steve Stockman and Ted Yoho who are working behind closed doors to get a investigative congressional committee together with subpoena powers. Their evidence now puts the official statements of the Hawaii Dept. of Health officials in question. So no, we can't at this time conclude that Hawaii was the true birthplace of Obama. Also a dual citizen can never be considered a natural born Citizen. The U.S. state department frowns upon dual citizenship.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1O4...it?usp=sharing

Laugh all you want but you have absolutely no rebuttal against the evidence Arpaio's lead investigator has accumulated. Anyway I have to leave for the rest of the day. I am headed to tailgate at the Superdome for tonight's game between the Saints and Dolphins then on to Bourbon street afterwards. Later guys.