View Single Post
Old September 30 2013, 08:49 PM   #143
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Re: Phase II - Act One of "KITUMBA"

USS Intrepid wrote: View Post
doubleohfive wrote: View Post
You don't participate in forum boards because people ask questions? Or is it just because people ask questions you guys can't/won't/or don't want to answer?
Respectfully, that was unfair and uncalled for.

And for the record, I'm with James on this. The level of snark and unnecessary vitriol from various corners is really tiring.
You are of course absolutely right. I would certainly like to apologize for that little barb as it was wholly unnecessary and the result of my own inability at times to self-edit as I write. To James, and to all of you - I sincerely offer my genuine apology.

I'm not pointing a finger at any one person on this, your post just caught my attention, but really sometimes folks need to let things go and step away from the keyboard.
Again, agreed whole-heartedly.

I do however stand by my initial question and my stance that had a simple answer been provided rather than the usual deflection, blame, and parlor tricks of online interaction, a lot of the drama of these last few pages likely would have been avoided.

But, as the question's been answered it's neither her nor there. I am going to really try to be less abrasive in the future though because clearly I'm just as much a part of the problem.

Last edited by doubleohfive; September 30 2013 at 09:30 PM.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote