View Single Post
Old September 29 2013, 03:47 PM   #4
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: Remember STAR TREK: NEMESIS?

Sindatur wrote: View Post
I don't remember that at all. What I remember, is Nemesis being trashed well in advance of its release because a copy of the script was leaked.
I remember that well.

I also remember (and still have) the "annotated" screenplay by "The Fixer," the one that did a Mystery Science Theater number on it. I've heard a number of names connected with "The Fixer" over the years.

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Honestly, I don't understand why Nemesis is trashed as much as it is (Other than Fan expectations it should have tied into DS9's Dominion Arc, when Romulans were known to be in it), it wasn't perfect, and not even great, but, IMHO, it was miles above Insurrection
Largely agreed. I liked Insurrection for what it was and don't think it was a bad movie by any means. And I have never understood the hatred for Nemesis. I like Nemesis far more than First Contact.

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote