View Single Post
Old September 27 2013, 03:15 AM   #119
Shane Houston
Commander

View Shane Houston's Twitter Profile
Re: Phase II - Act One of "KITUMBA"

doubleohfive wrote: View Post
I've already stated my reasons for asking. If they want to ignore me that's their right. But it doesn't erase the issue nor their inability to come up with any kind of decent answer and it certainly doesn't wipe away the inherent hypocrisy they're displaying by claiming to be as professional as possible yet trying to remove any trace of their former association with Mignona. The questions I've asked are legit, fair questions and so fR they've just swept them all under the rug. Which is totally their right to do. But it doesn't mean that's not also utter horseshit.
No, you got a decent answer. It's not their problem you didn't like it. Are you in the film industry? Do you know the details of what happened?

As far as sweeping things under the rug...wow. David Gerrold himself has answered your question. The man has worked with Gene Roddenberry, Gene L Coon, he helped write the TNG show bible. Has written classic Trek and written for the Animated Series. And he took the time to come to a message board to do his best to answer your questions. And you're STILL not satisfied?

That proves nothing will.
"I excel at following the important ones." Admiral Kathryn Janeway answering Counselor Cambridge's questioning her whether she excels at following orders. Star Trek Voyager: Protectors by New York Times Bestselling authorKirsten "Mother F**ng" Beyer
Shane Houston is offline   Reply With Quote