View Single Post
Old September 27 2013, 02:51 AM   #117
DCR
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Phase II - Act One of "KITUMBA"

doubleohfive wrote: View Post
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you David. I'm asking a legitimate question about how you guys are running your production. I know it's a tough job I work in TV also. But my previous wiki wry remains: why not just credit Vic on Kitumba and be done with it?

How can you expect your audience -let alone fellow professionals- to support you when you refuse to even explain your logic here?

It reads very clearly as though you just want to spite Vic Mignona for whatever bad blood there may be between himself and you guys by retroactively not crediting him on the first episode - nearly completed, I might add- that he both acted in and directed for you.

Please note: I don't know what happened with Vic and I don't really care. I just think it's really shitty that even afterward, Phase II is choosing to be so shady and vindictive about the matter.

As for Alec, I've no doubt he's a fine producer. No one is more excited to see Axanar than I am. But in my opinion he has a long way to go when it comes to interpersonal communication and simple question and answer sessions. I'm well aware that your guys being here to share tidbits with us is a "gift" but the fact remains, unless we are praising His everlasting glory, Alec has been LOUSY at answering simple queries here.
You brought up your concern, they addressed it. Please stop beating a dead horse.

This is their hobby, what they do for their own enjoyment, and they are no more obligated to justify themselves to any of us than I am to justify the decisions I make regarding my D&D games or comic book collection.

From what I've seen and heard, the argument can be made that neither side really wishes to be associated with the other production, so why not just let it drop?
DCR is offline   Reply With Quote