View Single Post
Old September 27 2013, 12:11 AM   #36
Argus Skyhawk
Commodore

Re: Girls - is this the man for you?

Some of the stuff he posted here is so over-the-top I am wondering if he is faking it. Perhaps that Jimmy Kimmel video is making me paranoid.

Link
My ex girlfriend was more tolerant of gays than I am, my beliefs never bothered her. Yes I hate poverty stricken people, and that's what most of East Austin is. I believe in God & I believe in Love.
people in poverty have a choice, people that are poor CHOOSE to be poor! Life is whatever you make it!
link
i'm proud to be narcissistic, it's a healthy thing to be.
link
I'm not racist and I would never date a woman that is racist! I hate racism. But I do not believe in whites & blacks mixing sexually, and many blacks also agree with that too! And as far as you being offended, grow a pair dude. Who cares if you are offended? I sure as hell don't! There's no law against "offending" people. You are just overly sensitive dude. This can be a rough world, toughen up your skin. As far as the color you were born, sounds like that's a YP not a MP as in that's your problem, not my problem, go cry on someone else's shoulder. boo hoo lol