View Single Post
Old September 26 2013, 09:59 PM   #47
thestrangledcorpse
Vice Admiral

Re: What Are You Wearing?

Emher wrote: View Post
Can I swoon? I'm gonna swoon. *Swoons his ass off* Girl, you you can carry up a dress.
I'll allow it.

Xip wrote: View Post
I have like all different styles that I like, and their all represented in my wardrobe too. So I have anything from random shirts with longsleeves and jeans to classy dresses and high heels. (I'm kind of short so I just love wearing high heels.)
I have a pretty eclectic fashion sense as well. I'm limited somewhat as to styles I can pull off because of my body type: I'm short, and I have a tiny waist, but I have a big butt and big arms and legs (combination of being super muscular and a little chubby). It makes finding clothes that fit and flatter a little tough...but then again, I suppose that's true for every woman.
I started wearing nail polish so I wouldn't bite my nails anymore and it worked! So I take a lot of time now picking my nail polish to match my outfits too. I also like to try fun nail art designs. this is the one I'm currently wearing:

Fabulous! I love it!
I like that outfit, it's fun and flattering! The bob suits you very nicely too
Thank you! And do post a picture of one of yours!
scotpens wrote: View Post
I'm wearing tan shoes with pink shoelaces
A polka dot vest and man, oh, man
Tan shoes with pink shoelaces
And a big Panama with a purple hatband.
If done right this could work.

Seriously, tan shoes with pink (or another bright color) laces would be a subtle and classy way to add a bit of color and pizzaz to any man's wardrobe.
lurok wrote: View Post
thestrangequark wrote: View Post

So if this is rambly. I'm kinda high.
I'll have what you're having.
It was seriously just an Ambien. That shit will fuck you up (pleasantly).

So, today's outfit...again the photo quality is shit, I don' t know how people get good pictures out of their iPhones, but anyway...

My favorite skirt, which I bought two years ago for $8.50 at a thrift shop. Definitely a handmade item, and I love it. Along with a teal green top, the same black leather belt I had on yesterday, and a turquoise beret my sister knitted for me a couple of Christmases ago:

Black tights, and my favorite black leather platform sandals. You can't see them in the picture, but they're these no-nonsense bitches:

The Enterprise is my TARDIS.
thestrangledcorpse is offline   Reply With Quote