View Single Post
Old September 25 2013, 03:26 PM   #138
Jon-o'-lantern
Rear Admiral

Re: Rugby Union 2013 Thread

And the Brumbies lose another head coach...Jake White has apparently asked for a release from the final two years of his contract. Not clear as to why yet, but he has made it clear he wants to be a national coach again and I wonder if he's got something lined up.

Not thrilled by the news and how un-thrilled I am will depend on the reasons behind his leaving. At the very least I can be happy with the fact he is leaving the place better off than when he arrived.

Oh, and Ewen has made several changes for the game this weekend. Horwill (returning from injury) and Tomane (replacing JOC) come in which isn't a surprise, nor is Robinson (in for Scott Sio) on the bench (only surprise might be him not starting). Bit of an extra shuffle in the backs with Cummins also injured, so AAC is on the wing and Kuridrani starting his first game at outside centre. Also some new guy on the bench, who I'm sure is a QLD Red, but too lazy to look up his name right now. There will be some surprise over a non-change with Nic White starting again and Genia on the bench.

Hoping that like the second AB game it will be a bit closer, though with it more to do with Wallaby improvement rather than opposition being off.

Last edited by Jon-o'-lantern; September 25 2013 at 03:54 PM.
Jon-o'-lantern is offline   Reply With Quote