View Single Post
Old September 24 2013, 10:55 PM   #8
JirinPanthosa
Rear Admiral

Re: The Voice (U.S.)

Last year I was rooting more for Michelle Chamuel and a few others who made the final 8. I forget her name but I think it was the 4th place finisher I wanted to win.

I was more annoyed when Danielle Bradbery pandered her way to victory than when any particular individual lost. Milking cheap sentiment. That Grandpa song made me vomit, especially when Blake said after about how it reminds him of 'When things were good'. Bleck.

I think the viewers are also too influenced by the coach's comments. It's like they don't have enough confidence in their reaction, so when the coaches are positive or negative they think, um, yeah, that's what I think too!

I wish they would do another show like Rock Star: INXS, only with a prize that doesn't suck.

Danny99 wrote: View Post
And how many people are giving up college or good paying jobs to audition? Seriously.

Not for the Voice, but if I had an opportunity to be on Survivor or Amazing Race, or even (Much stronger version of me) American Ninja Warrior? I'd have to strongly consider it.

Last edited by JirinPanthosa; September 24 2013 at 11:05 PM.
JirinPanthosa is offline   Reply With Quote