View Single Post
Old September 22 2013, 11:46 PM   #47
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: Natalie Portman in "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"

Nobody's posted the really relevant photo yet, so here:
http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...2_itemId=70898

Noddy wrote: View Post
Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
Anyway, I agree she was the "best" thing about AOTC. That's not saying much but, still. And yeah between the black dominatrix outfit and the white, torn, battle suit at the end... Yowsa!
Dominatrix outfit.....That's a good description. God, what it must have been like for poor Anakin to see her dressed like that. No wonder he went crazy!
"This is my room for talking about not sexy things."

The Old Mixer wrote: View Post
Part of the problem was that practically everyone in the prequels talked with pseudo-Shakespearean formality. Amongst the central trio in II and III, only McGregor seemed to be able to pull it off with any panache.
I'd say the British/Irish actors could handle it really well. The American actors just couldn't. McGregor, Neeson, McDiarmid, & Lee all pulled it off. Christensen, Portman, Lloyd, & Samuel L. Jackson didn't.

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
I would love to see Knightly and Portman in a film together again.
They should do one together with Scarlett Johansson & Mila Kunis. I give it 4 drools.

Last edited by The Borgified Corpse; September 23 2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Replaced overly large image with link
The Borgified Corpse is offline   Reply With Quote