View Single Post
Old September 22 2013, 07:59 PM   #6
Shanndee
Commodore

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 6

We'll have to agree to disagree about Tara

This is a woman who was smart enough to leave Charming as a teen and earn herself a medical degree. Then she went on to specialize as a pediatric surgeon. She is well versed in scientific reasoning, critical thinking, and logical problem solving. She returned to Charming as a welled educated woman in her thirties. She was fully aware that her actions had consequences. Af ew of her bad choices:

Tara chose to become the doctor for the club. She treated wounds that medical professionals have to inform the police about. This looks like covering up illegal activities to me.

She treated Chibs in hospital, withholding the complete facts surrounding his wounds (didn't she also commit insurance fraud to do it?)

She threatened and assaulted a hospital administrator.

She aided and abetted a criminal on the run from the law (Gemma)

She assaulted Nero's business partner (sister).

She has in depth knowledge of illegal activity regarding drugs, guns, and gang activity. She sought out a more responsible role in the club.

As far as I can tell, she chose to perform some illegal activities and aid in the cover up of others. Loss of her medical licence a 5 to 7 year prison term seems like justice to me.

"Everything will be alright in the end; if it is not alright, it is not the end" Numerous sources
Shanndee is offline   Reply With Quote