View Single Post
Old September 22 2013, 02:48 AM   #34
Shane Houston
Commander

View Shane Houston's Twitter Profile
Re: TF: The Crimson Shadow by Una McCormack - Review Thread (Spoilers!

JWolf wrote: View Post
Sho wrote: View Post
My understanding is that in the past,
In the past, these threads on new books with polls, the spoilers were marked with spoiler codes even though the thread was marked (Spoilers!). People were being polite and doing this so major spoilers didn't get seen out in the open.

There's no reason to buck what's been working and start having open spoilers where we didn't used to have them. People who are used to these threads won't be expecting open spoilers. So the best solution (IMHO) is to just keep these sorts of threads the way they've been for the good of everyone.
The way these threads have worked for years is that we discuss the actual book. I want to know about Una's book. Not read post after post about spoilers when in fact you have a seperate thread for it.

Why do you insist on ruining these review threads by derailing them? Damn, you beat this horse enough.

DEWline, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this book and why it made you cry!
"I excel at following the important ones." Admiral Kathryn Janeway answering Counselor Cambridge's questioning her whether she excels at following orders. Star Trek Voyager: Protectors by New York Times Bestselling authorKirsten "Mother F**ng" Beyer
Shane Houston is offline   Reply With Quote