View Single Post
Old September 21 2013, 10:08 AM   #1374
Mycroft Maxwell
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Niners Unite...around Babylon 5! - The Lost Threads

I think its sad too, because Babylon 5 is my 2nd favorite sci-fi series. I bet you throw this show onto a network prime time, it would suddenly get a huge following. IT has the story arc to keep interest of any drama on tv.

I didnt take time to look at all 92 pages of this thread. So This quote has probably been already posted, but I think its so good, that if it has, it deserves to be quoted again, and it my favorite quote from anything.

I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.
-G'kar -Babylon 5

That quote stirs deep thoughts in me.

Last edited by Mycroft Maxwell; September 21 2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: forgot to place the person who spoke the quote i used.
Mycroft Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote