View Single Post
Old September 20 2013, 10:07 PM   #26
Shane Houston
Commander

View Shane Houston's Twitter Profile
Re: TF: The Crimson Shadow by Una McCormack - Review Thread (Spoilers!

JWolf wrote: View Post
Dimesdan wrote: View Post
^You know, being a thread discussing the new book with spoilers in the title, placing things, especially things that aren't spoilerish under spoiler tags is pretty redundant.

Yes you may get the odd person complaining you've ruined the book and you shouldn't post spoilers uncoded in here, but if they haven't read the book and don't want to be spoiled, they shouldn't really be in here!
Please stop trying to change things. In threads about new books, it's the norm to put spoilers in spoiler tags no matter that the thread title does say (Spoilers!). It's been done that way for a long time and if you somehow manage to change that, you'll find more people leaving or not participating in the new book threads. So just leave well enough alone.
If I remember correctly you were told in another thread by a moderator to stop telling people what to do. I want to read in this thread about The Crimson Shadow. Not another thread hijacked by spoiler discussion. We have another thread for that.
"I excel at following the important ones." Admiral Kathryn Janeway answering Counselor Cambridge's questioning her whether she excels at following orders. Star Trek Voyager: Protectors by New York Times Bestselling authorKirsten "Mother F**ng" Beyer
Shane Houston is offline   Reply With Quote