View Single Post
Old September 20 2013, 02:07 PM   #32
starburst
Fleet Captain

Re: how do people feel about robert orci and Kurtzmen returning?

Yanks wrote: View Post

A couple requests?

- Throw some techobabble in there that eliminates the stupid Khan superblood thing.

- Same for the brief-case sized transwarp thingy...
Please no, I dont think theres a need to explain it out.. just move on and forget about it (both the writers and audience) in the same way the Producers of Stargate forgot that a 3rd shot from a Zat gun disintegrates once they decided it was silly.

- End Spock/Uhura, please just end it.
I liked some of the Spock/Uhura relationship, and there are many fans of it, so instead of end it just dont play into it as pivotal points of the story... simply show them talking off duty in the rec room or something.

- Oh, and an origional story would be nice.

Thank you.
Yes agree with you here, I would rather have my top Starfleet agent gone rogue to actually be that, I didnt mind Khan in the end but it took the second watch to get over it (worst kept secret in Hollywood) and find it funny they out him on the back of the DVD cases instead of letting people who dont know watch the film and experience the twist (beyond daftness right there... yes I am talking to you Paramount!)

tmosler wrote: View Post
I am suprised at all the positive coments for the movie. Its nice to know that theres one place on the internet that hasnt been tooken over by new trek haters.
Give it time, Im sure they are on their way...
starburst is offline   Reply With Quote