View Single Post
Old September 19 2013, 12:59 PM   #144
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season FIVE OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Maxwell Everett wrote: View Post
Hmm. Well, my audio commentary list is necessarily incomplete because I'm only going by what was mentioned in tweets by Morgan Gendel and Robert Meyer Burnett. It wasn't meant to be comprehensive. But I'm glad to hear there are more that haven't been revealed! Very, very glad! As for the docs you say are completely wrong, both tvshowsondvd.com and blu-ray.com claim they got the info straight from CBS in their respective articles.

That said, I certainly trust the info you have in your possession more than either of those two sites. Someone must be feeding them outdated info. In any case, looking forward to your complete bonus feature breakdown! I was expecting CBS to let you run the full press release about two weeks ago. I guess they weren't quite ready to share that as early as last time.
Yes, both sites reported bad information which is why you didn't see it listed on TrekCore

There has been no official press release soon, probably in part because they were finalizing things for "Unification" right up until the last minute!