View Single Post
Old September 19 2013, 06:16 AM   #99
JD
Admiral

Re: FLASH series being developed for The CW

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
JD wrote: View Post
kirk55555 wrote: View Post

And every one who has done that was awesome, right?
Yeah, we all know that George Clooney guy has had a horrible career, it just totally crashed and burned after he did Roseanne and ER.
Or that Leonardo DeCaprio kid, he's had no success whatsoever.
Those are two examples. There are probably a lot more, but there are most likely just as many people who can't make the transition. I bet you this guy won't become George Cloony or DiCaprio (and I'm not really fans of them, but they are definately famous and decent at what they do). Its nothing against him, I just don't think he'll be doing too much stuff after Arrow unless he's a really good actor, which I doubt. Like i said, I'm willing to watch and hopefully be surprised.
Almost every actor has more than one type of role on there resume. I don't think I've ever come across any actor who has only done one type of in their entire career.
Hell in just the last 3 years, Stephen Amell, the Hood himself, has been on Hung, an HBO dramedy about gigelos, New Girl, a sitcom on Fox, Private Practice, a drama about doctors and their personal live, Heartland, a family drama about a family running a horse ranch in Canda, and Arrow.