View Single Post
Old September 18 2013, 11:02 PM   #16
Rainbow Dash
Osmotic Knowledge

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Into Darkness. Terrible!

R. Star wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
I think it's the whole "I am doing a drive by, kthxbye" deal that people react to.
Could be, though if that's the logic it's silly. If you think someone is trolling, all you're doing by responding is giving them something to react to.

Then again I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt.
I always give people the benefit of the doubt until they give me reason to feel otherwise. New user, old user, you don't join, say you joined to slag on something, proceed to slag on said something, also state that you're never commenting again, only to comment again by starting a new thread about it in the wrong forum. That is the quickest way to lose that benefit.

You cannot use the expression "I didn't know not to post twice," because that doesn't matter. If you said you're not going to comment on it again, only to make a new thread about it in one of the topmost visible Trek forums, then you're either lying, or trolling.
Brony Kingdom