View Single Post
Old September 18 2013, 04:26 AM   #8
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: DS9 Caption Contest 82; Out of Luck

TFTW!

Kira: What a silly song!

O'Brien: Hey, "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall," is a classic roadtrip song.

Kira: I much prefer the Bajoran version: "99 Cardassian soliders on the wall, 99 Cardassian soldiers, take a thermal grenade and toss it at them, no more Cardassian soldiers on the wall!"

Nog: Wow, you two are horny. Get it? Oh, wait, I forgot I was talking about you, Doctor. Of course you don't get it.

Dax: And he never will...

Worf: I do not understand this human trait of coddling babies. If Yoshi were a Klingon, we would throw him to the Targs. If he is a true warrior, he will survive. If not, then the Targs get a special dinner!

Garak: Fine, another 10 bars of gold pressed latinum if you'll keep quiet.

Quark: A pleasure doing business with you, Garak, and enjoy the Cardassian hair gel!

Garak: Damn it, Quark, I told you I don't want anyone to know the secret to my luscious head of Cardassian hair.

Klingons: Take everything we have, just shut up!
Odo: Alright Morn, come on, we've talked about the noise complaints form your incessent yapping. We've had long talks about that particular bad habit if yours. Don't make me put you in solitary!
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote