View Single Post
Old September 17 2013, 01:14 AM   #110
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Where are the toys?

James wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
James wrote: View Post

Do you want me to got to TRU and take pictures?
So all you have is anecdotal evidence at best?
I wouldn't call 30 years of experience anecdotal but you would since you have no legitimate counter argument. You guys are clearly new to the toy collecting hobby. Random websites that claim they know something about a hobby are the definition of anecdotal. Then again most of the box office information regarding how much money these movies have made is itself highly unreliable. You abrams fanboys guzzle that kool-aid by the gallon.
"30 years of experience," without the hard data to back it up, is anecdotal. I cannot trust your experience alone. You have to back it up with supporting data. If you don't, then you can claim whatever you wish. I could tell you I have 50 years of experience in the toy collecting industry, and you would have no way to believe me, just as I doubt your credibility here, so long as you have nothing with which to back it up. Cite evidence, please.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote