View Single Post
Old September 14 2013, 08:49 PM   #275
Johnny Rico
Rear Admiral

View Johnny Rico's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

SoM wrote: View Post
Johnny Rico wrote: View Post
Can someone with Issues # 2 and #3, please post some pictures of them? I'd like to see what the true color of NCC-1701 is. Is it blueish or is it grey?
A very flat, neutral grey.

[I had one more look at it in the shop today. Just how badly they did was hammered home by their own centre spread, which showed a top-down view of the ship with the "aztec" patterning and not even a sign of the deep grid cut into the attached model's saucer. If you haven't already subscribed to or otherwise prebought this one and don't feel the need to be 100% completist, I'd skip this one and wait for the E-A if you want a Constitution-refit. Hopefully, they'll resculpt and work on a better paint job.]
I'm already subscribed. So what you're saying is that the pic of the model in the Magazine looks better than the actual model? Or what? I didn't quite understand what you're saying there.
Johnny Rico is offline   Reply With Quote