View Single Post
Old September 14 2013, 07:24 AM   #24
Ketrick
Lieutenant Commander

Re: I have an idea for the next Star Trek movie.

OpenMaw wrote: View Post
I've honestly thought it would be pretty interesting if they did a TV movie based on the countdown comics. Indeed.
Me too. I think it would be perfect for the 50th anniversary of Star Trek, especially if it was slightly reworked to have it be a flashback that Prime Spock has while having a conversation with his alternate self filling in the details as to how the alternate reality came into existence and have Captain Riker and the crew of the Titan including Tuvok appear along with appearances or mentions of Deep Space 9, Captain Kira Nerys, Captain Ezri Dax, Admiral Janeway, perhaps even a brief scene on the holodeck of the USS Titan of Captain Archer, T'Pol, and maybe even a mention of the newly discovered fact that Trip hadn't died but had gone undercover. Perhaps even the hologram scene with the cameo of William Shatner that Orci and Kurtzman wrote could be worked in somehow (preferably for me with the slight change that somehow or other Prime Kirk was brought back to life and survives in retirement with his wife, Teilani).

Of course, I doubt any of this will happen and if it did, Countdown is more likely to be adapted in animated form than live action.
Ketrick is offline   Reply With Quote