View Single Post
Old October 11 2006, 02:36 AM   #87
Q2UnME
Commodore

Re: Ratings are in !

The Picard said:
I made a 3 new BSG viewers this weekend. And all three times I had to beg borrow and steal to get them to watch it, but when they finally did, they loved it!
I know exactly what you mean. I mention to folks "Hey, there's this great show you'd really like" and after I say "Battlestar Galactica" they just look at me like

I was the only one in this house to watch the miniseries. Half way through season one, I got my two boys to watch. Over the course of this summer my son got his girlfriend (and both her parents) hooked to nBSG (and not one "Thanks Dad" for swiping all my nBSG DVD's). I've even got Mrs. Q2 hooked on nBSG now (once she made it through most of season 1, we shot through the entire season 2 in less than a week!). So to recap, went from 1 person watching in this house early in season 1 to now 8 people watching (two houses) each week of season 3. Huhmmm..... And the ratings are still declining..... I still think the current ratings methods are skewed when it comes to Sci-Fi, but that's just my two cents......

Q2UnME

Whiskey - Tango - Foxtrot