View Single Post
Old September 12 2013, 11:30 PM   #137
Sran
Fleet Captain

Re: Spoilers in Books: A Discussion.

DonIago wrote: View Post
More to the point, I suppose, would be that I gave them what I thought was a pretty reasonable means of establishing how the board membership feels about the existing policy, and as of yet they seem uninterested in or unwilling to do anything with my suggestion.
A suggestion that I wholeheartedly agree with. As I said in my earlier post, I believe the mods of this forum are reasonable and will listen to any thoughtful suggestions made by its users. But the people in question have done nothing but whine because they were shot down when the issue was first brought up, and they've done nothing but attack other posters to justify their position.

DonIago wrote:
It's hard for me to sympathize with people who take issue with a situation but neither follow a suggestion for improving it nor explain why they won't follow the suggestion.
Another point that I agree with. I'd add that the people in question need to do a better job of explaining their perspective. Saying "you'll do this because I said so" over and over when you don't even have the authority to make such a proclamation is the work of an unstable mind.

--Sran