View Single Post
Old September 12 2013, 09:59 PM   #24
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral

Re: Jurassic Park 4 becomes 'Jurassic World'

davejames wrote: View Post
The one way I think the idea could work is if you jumped forward in time 30 or 40 years and made it more of a post-apocalyptic movie, where the dinosaurs have completely taken over the planet again and humanity is now desperately trying to survive these things.

I'd rather see that than something where it's just a bunch of dinosaurs attacking our modern day world again (stomping through suburban neighborhoods, chomping on clueless beachgoers, etc).
I think one of the script writers is from Rise of the Planet of the Apes. So there is a chance that the 4th one is about the world being over taken, then have a sequel where we lose and the last one is when the dinosaurs retake the planet.

The plan for the first h4th movie was going to be some company found the shaving creme can and started cloning weird dinosaur hybrids and such. Even though the shaving can would have long gone bad. Then the guy from Bones would be a power ranger training some dino-human-dog hybrids to kill the dinosaurs and terrorists or something dumb.

Here is the concept art of the canceled movie...

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/hum...4-concept-art/