View Single Post
Old September 12 2013, 02:34 PM   #92
KaraBear
Captain

Re: Thoughts on Season 2

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
There were many things I liked about Season 2, such as the Cullah/Seska and Voyager story. Then there were some stories I wish was done a whole lot better like Tom Paris acting out of line to bring out the Maquis Traitor (Investigations almost ruined that story for me). I also liked many of the episodes this year with my top 5 being:

Deadlock
Resistance
Basics I
Meld
The Thaw

Overall, I would say it was a good season, but not a great season.
I would definatel agree with you about those being the highlights in season 2. I would also personally add Death Wish to that list because for one I love any Q episode, and two I thought the moral delema that Janeway faced was interesting.

Resistance is one of those episodes that while I love I'm reluctant to watch becaus it makes me cry at the end, but that just means it was well done.

I think the Thaw was really well done, the world they created bordered really well on a fun circus to creepy clown without being cheesy about it. I always wondered though, while they were being carrid to have their heads cut off, if they had just remained calm, would it have killed them?
KaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote