View Single Post
Old September 12 2013, 01:34 AM   #99
Galileo7
Fleet Captain

Re: STAR TREK the enemy of LOST IN SPACE?

Christopher wrote: View Post

Shaka Zulu wrote: View Post
The ONLY good LIS was the short-lived comic book from the 1990's publish by Innovation Comics and written by Bill Mumy. That and the 1998 movie are all I can stand of LIS.
I'd leave out the '98 movie, which was a mess, and include the first seven episodes and some of the rest of the first season. After all, the Innovation comic was basically returning the series to its original tone and approach from those first few episodes, extrapolating what the series could've been if Jonathan Harris hadn't drawn it in a more humorous direction.
Agree.

jpv2000 wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post
Shaka Zulu wrote: View Post
The ONLY good LIS was the short-lived comic book from the 1990's publish by Innovation Comics and written by Bill Mumy. That and the 1998 movie are all I can stand of LIS.
I'd leave out the '98 movie, which was a mess, and include the first seven episodes and some of the rest of the first season.
I agree about the movie. It didn't impress me at all and I had such high hopes for it.
Agree.

Last edited by Galileo7; September 12 2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: additional thoughts
Galileo7 is offline   Reply With Quote