View Single Post
Old September 11 2013, 10:24 PM   #674
Scout101
Admiral

Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Doff, gateway, customization, I think is my order. customization is the least important to me.

Flaw with this design remains that there's nothing you can do on the starbase that you can't do somewhere else just as fast/easy, and without the cost. Even if you have to go to the Academy, it's just a transwarp to earth, move a foot, then beam down. While you're there, can go to the Captain's Table and knock out almost everything else. Or half a dozen other places. DS9 is a TW away and easier to move around in than digging through the layers of the starbase. Would like to see the fleet uniforms get updated, though.

Just wish there was something more unique to do there, or maybe if multiple fleets shared an instance, but you could only access what was unlocked to your fleet? Something to put people there so it's not just me and NPCs...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote