View Single Post
Old September 11 2013, 11:32 AM   #73
TheGoodStuff
Lieutenant Commander

Re: TrekBBS movie ranking thread!

I have voted:

1. TMP

To me, a seriously underrated movie. I love the epic feel of it, the tone. The plot is intelligent & grandiose. I love it.

2. The Wrath Of Khan

I cannot say anything more than millions of Trekkies have said already. It is an epic movie. Cerebral, tragic, exciting, dramatic...it has it all. Brilliant film.

3. The Voyage Home

This film should not work. A Trek comedy? Set on Earth? And yet...it totally does. It IS funny, the characters are fun and the movie is pure entertainment.

4. The Undiscovered Country

Definitely the black sheep of the franchise....this is arguably the best film in the franchise! It is balanced, has action, diplomacy, tension and drama. It feels like a more mature film than many others.

5. First Contact

FINALLY my beloved TNG has a film that is actually properly done. The Borg get the big screen treatment and it is full of all the action and drama that you would expect. Edge of your seat awesome.
#1. DS9 #2. TNG #3. VOY #4.ENT #5.TOS
We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing, all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. - Gene Roddenberry
TheGoodStuff is offline   Reply With Quote