View Single Post
Old September 11 2013, 03:53 AM   #148
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral

Re: RIZZOLI & ISLES tv series and book series disscusions and comment

Well... if that was supposed to be a cliffhanger, to leave me on pins and needles until the show returns next winter, then R&I has a thing or two to learn from OitNB.

Overall, the show was ok... but it seemed strange to throw so many different elements into it just before hiatus. Casey interacting with everybody and everything.. with Angela, with Paddy Senior, with the crime of the week, rather than letting us see him interact more with Jane. When they did interact, it seemed more like ships that pass in the night, rather than everlasting love, pent up after months of separation, yearning to break free.

Then Jane admits to Maura that she's waiting/hoping for him to LEAVE again.

And now we're supposed to wait with bated breath, to hear her tell Maura if she's accepted the off screen marriage proposal?

Really?

I think Jane had better say "no"... because she'll just get in the way of Casey's aspirations for the ultimate promotion. There's NO way in heck Jane could ever "play" the part of General's wife... too much a$$ kissing and other forms of diplomacy required for THAT job.

Best line of the night?

When Jane realizes the men she's working with haven't figured out her "tells" the way Maura has, "Thank God I work with men."