A brief update. The bad news is that I still haven't got the results of either the blood work or the CT scan so I'm assuming that the surgeon simply hasn't been available, and believe me, I've pestered. Two more weeks until my follow up appointment though, so I don't have that much longer to wait. The good news is that the pain has improved somewhat. It is still difficult to walk for more than five minutes at a time and the pain is still concentrated in my ankle area, but it's not constant or all encompassing as it was. The weather is starting to cool though so I'll have to wait and see how that reacts to it. I also weened myself off T3 and have been taking ibuprofern for the swelling, which has worked wonders in comparison. I should have done this weeks ago.