View Single Post
Old September 8 2013, 12:57 AM   #39
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi
Re: 12th Doctor Costume?

Green Lantern wrote: View Post
When 12 tries on his outfit, they should do it a bit like T Baker and Sylvester's try ons and have multiple outfits before finally deciding on an outfit. or maybe it would be fun if Capaldi picks an awful outfit for the first episode, then at the end of it after his head clears up from his regeneration realises it's so bad and puts on a more normal, regular outfit to wear through out the rest of his tenure.
I have suggested elsewhere a similar idea. But I'd say have him adopt various pieces of his final outfit as he goes through the first season (or at least the first few episodes). Picking up a tie here, some shoes there, a jacket on this outing and a scarf on that one until finally having a bit moment at the climax of the season finale where he puts on a hat or a pin or whatever and says "yes, that will do."

It only works if his outfit is suitably patchwork though.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote