View Single Post
Old September 7 2013, 11:57 PM   #37
Green Lantern
Fleet Captain

Re: 12th Doctor Costume?

When 12 tries on his outfit, they should do it a bit like T Baker and Sylvester's try ons and have multiple outfits before finally deciding on an outfit. or maybe it would be fun if Capaldi picks an awful outfit for the first episode, then at the end of it after his head clears up from his regeneration realises it's so bad and puts on a more normal, regular outfit to wear through out the rest of his tenure. I'm thinking that for the first episode he should wear a white or pale cream suit with red question marks going down it (like Sylvester's jumper but just the Q marks), an white shirt, and matching tie. But after that he dons a normal outfit the rest of his tenure. Would be a bit of fun.

But what doesn't really make sense to me is that the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th doctors all had question marks at some point, but what puzzles me is that he wears Q marks in a straight line of regenerations, then after 7, he never has a question mark anywhere near him again. Maybe it could have been a mid life crisis, but overall it doesn't make sense. Yeah, I know in real life why they topped wearing them (because they dated so quickly), but continuity wise, it makes no sense. Maybe some question mark cuff links could be cool.
Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote