View Single Post
Old September 22 2006, 06:44 AM   #119
Brent
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent
Re: Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself

Well, I'm Brent, 26, live in Texas, I've been a member of this forum for quite a while, I love this new forum topic here. Finally, a dedicated place for discussing science and technology, which I LOVE.

I have no degrees to speak of, but I have high interest. I actually do have a MS cert. My career and specialty is in computers. Specifically hardware and more specifically video cards and games. However, I have varied knowledge in all aspects of computers. I am currently pursuing a degree in game development. So if any computer questions come up I can help, consider me an "enthusiast".

I also have a great passion for the wonders of space and what might be out there. Therefore I love anything that deals with astronomy. I hope to take as many astronomy classes as I can while in college. I will mention though I do not believe in Evolution; I do believe in Creationism.

I also have a passion for technology, I love living the era we live in now, so many new wonders are coming about so fast. Flat screens, LCDs, portable multimedia devices, cell phones, the whole thing is just great, I love it. New and high-tech technology makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote