View Single Post
Old September 5 2013, 01:30 AM   #339
Mojochi
Commodore

Re: Breaking Bad Final Half Season

gblews wrote: View Post
Mojochi wrote: View Post
and I just figured out Jesse's play. He'll do the one thing no one expects him to do. He'll go back in the meth business. Todd, his uncle, & Lydia will jump at the opportunity to have him back in lieu of Heisenberg himself, and so will Hank & the DEA. Take down Heisenberg's whole network. Send them all to prison, including Saul's gang. That's how you get to the top of the food chain
But how is Jesse's going back into the meth business, alone, going to result in any tangible evidence against Walt, who is essentially out of the meth business? Also, how would it "take down Hisenberg's whole network" and "send them all to prison"?
Multiple testimonies to the fact that Walt is the ring leader. I would think there has to be some kind of tangible link with Lydia who is the source of all that money.

Walt may not be making meth at the moment, but he's still very much involved with the players, especially now that he's back in touch with Todd

I haven't sorted out all the details myself even. It's really just a theory, but my instincts tell me this is Jesse's move. Get back in long enough to implicate everyone in the Heisenberg syndicate, including Walt somehow. I could be totally off though
Mojochi is offline   Reply With Quote