View Single Post
Old September 4 2013, 09:44 PM   #2935
Turtletrekker
Vice Admiral

Re: Marvel Now/ReEvolution Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

Small week purchase-wise, but a big week story-wise. The first two parts of Battle of the Atom were good. The consequenses of the O5 X-Men remaining in the present day start to form as the X-Men of the future come to the present to send the O5 home before they destroy the future. The twist at the end of part two was a genuine surprise, but on the other hand, I shouldn't really be too shocked to discover that...

The part where kid Cyclops was nearly killed and adult Cyclops started to fade away with a little chilling.

Part two of Infinity picks up the pace a little from part one, which I felt was a little slow. Black Bolt reasons out the true object of Thanos' designs and the real reason for the "Tributes" he has been demanding from various worlds, and that is also quite chilling.

I look forward to seeing how both of these "Events" play out.

Also picked up Avengers AI #3. This has been fun so far. I'm enjoying Humphries take on Pym and am surprised at how much I like Doombot, who I think will be the book's break-out character.

Last edited by Turtletrekker; September 5 2013 at 05:10 AM.
Turtletrekker is offline   Reply With Quote