View Single Post
Old September 4 2013, 05:56 PM   #332
FPAlpha
Vice Admiral

Re: Breaking Bad Final Half Season

Mojochi wrote: View Post
Mojochi wrote: View Post
You see, burning his house down WAS Jesse's attempt to involve Walt's family. Involving Walt's family is not his next play, because he refers to it as where he "Really Lives". Besides, Hank would never go along with anything that involved Walt's family, if he's to be involved in the next play

The most important thing to Walt is to control everything. I think Jesse will take that away from him, which is really going to set this things off
and I just figured out Jesse's play. He'll do the one thing no one expects him to do. He'll go back in the meth business. Todd, his uncle, & Lydia will jump at the opportunity to have him back in lieu of Heisenberg himself, and so will Hank & the DEA. Take down Heisenberg's whole network. Send them all to prison, including Saul's gang. That's how you get to the top of the food chain

It might even give us one last glorious shot at a dazzling meth cook sequence. This will hit Walt where he truly lives, and kick start the final blowout
No chance in hell.. Hank would never go for it.

As crude and off the record as Hank can be at times he would never willingly participate in illegal activities. He knows he might have a chance to save his career by playing the right move.. being accessory to a drug business isn't one of them.

Also building up a competing drug business would just take to much time and we only have four episodes left so i just don't see the writers cooking up this storyline in 2 episodes. It will be something very devious and/or violent.