View Single Post
Old September 2 2013, 03:25 AM   #267
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Breaking Bad Final Half Season

I noticed that Laura Fraser was credited for the episode, but she didn't appear.

JacksonArcher wrote: View Post
Not as exciting as last week's episode (and the ending wasn't as cliffhanger-y) but still very solid. I kinda wonder how much they are going to stretch things out until the final episode. I guess this is all build-up, which the show admittedly does rather well.
I was thinking the same thing. We have four episodes to take us from where we are now to Walt on the run with an M60 in the trunk, no family in sight and a derelict house.

JacksonArcher wrote: View Post
On a side note, Skyler's transformation as a character has been very interesting to watch. She went from being loving and supportive of Walt, to angry after finding out the truth, to aloof/indifferent, and now it almost seems as if she's completely on-board with Walt and this whole thing. In the last episode, it seemed like she was an empty shell, merely going along with things because she's just emotionally drained from everything, but in this episode she was essentially encouraging Walt to kill Jesse. Quite the difference in attitude and demeanor from when she first found out. At this point, I feel like she's almost as guilty as Walt. That's probably an over-exaggeration, but she's definitely not innocent in all of this. She had an opportunity to bail, and that opportunity seems long gone.
She didn't strike me as fully onboard with Walt. She does seem angry and resigned to the fact that this is her life now and this is the man she has to live with.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote